Volunteers! Who better to talk to about finding you volunteer work in Sydney, than other volunteers?
Liverpool Volunteers staff the Liverpool Volunteer Resource Centre in Sydney – a free service to find you volunteer work that you are best suited to – and that is an ideal match to you!
The volunteers that run the LVRC know what volunteering involves – first hand, and professionally. They care about what they are doing, they care for the organisations they serve, and they care about matching YOU to volunteer work that will fulfill you and make best use of your talents, skills, personal attributes and experience.
So you know you won’t be pigeonholed by consulting (for free – always for free!) with the lovely volunteers at the Liverpool Volunteer Resource Centre about your desire to find volunteer work.
Here are some of the example positions currently requiring volunteer workers, roles available through the Liverpool Volunteer Resource Centre:
• Program to aid literacy in local schools – reading to students/children
• Community Visitors / Home Visitors to the Eldery / Aged
• Aged and Dementia Service support
• Helping With Activities For Dementia Patients To Give Carers Some Respite.
• Volunteering Within A Disability Service
• Assist with transporting the aged & disabled.
• Gardening for Charitable and Not-for-Profit Organisations
We hope you can see from this list that a wide variety of volunteer work opportunities exist in Sydney, and in the Liverpool area in particular! If something on this list appeals to you, or if you would like to have a personal assessment to find your ideal match, call the LVRC today, or fill out our contact form via the button on the front page!
Best Eye Cream
Stretch Marks Cream
Dark Circles Under Eyes
Skin Id Reviews
Does Murad Work